Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sister Gregory!

Alrighties everyone in just a few hours I will be offically Sister Gregory! Crazy!! Well before I hand over my blog to my mom I thought I'd write one more post!
Life is flying by! I've already given my farewell talk (It went really well! I was super nervous the night before but with a little bit of faith and a lot of prayer things turned out perfectly! Thanks all that came!) and I leave for the MTC tomorrow! ahh! So much to do so little time! But I couldn't be more excited and loved by everyone! I just want to thank everyone for the support they've given me! I couldn't have asked for better friends and family! And remember if you write me I promise I'll write you back! I'd love to hear updates from you
all! Well I don't have much time, but here are some pictures of my farewell and those last goodbyes! (I don't have many picture from my farewell since my dad took a lot of them on his phone. I'll try to get those up here before I take off thats for sure!)
Cocoa and Ice Skating with the cousins! This was such a fun night! I'll for sure look back at these memories! Thanks Tera for putting it all together! We'll have to repeat this night two years from now. I love all of you!!
Love these girls! I ran over to there house earlier today to say goodbye. I really hate goodbyes! I'm going to miss them so much! I love you girls! (P.S. I cut my hair today! I thought it would be easier to take care of but I miss my long hair so much!)
Kailee and I with the cutest quilt ever! I love it so much! Thanks for being the bestest friend ever! Love ya girl!
Jason and Jamie! Because of work they had to leave Monday morning. It was super sad! I'm going to miss them so much! Thanks for being the best brother and sister ever! And don't forget to send me pictures of Jamie Junior!
Me with pretty much my second family. I'm going to miss these guys so much!! Love you Rob, Sabrina, Sydney, Ben, and Nathan! I'm looking forward to pictures of mario from Ben (jk), the cutest letters and updates of how much things change over the next 18 months! Thanks for letting me be apart of your family for so long!
Ok well I better get back to cleaning my room and packing! Thanks again for everything everyone! You'll continually be in my thoughts and prayers!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: