Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Ok so I know is been FOREVER! I've finally found some motivation to blog so here it goes!
So life lately has been so great! I'm super duper busy but really I wouldn't like it any other way. My days consist of waking up at the crack of dawn and throwing on what I can find so I'm not late for my summer Math class at UVU. I really hate math! There's not many things I hate but Math is defiantly one of those things I hate. I've had to learn a lot of patience and persistence since I've been in this class. I guess I better have learned patience and persistence by now since this is my third time taking this math class! haha oh the joys of math! Then usually after my math class I'll come home get ready for the day, veg., go running, or visit the Temple! Then on days that I work I'll tutor the cutest girl named Megan! I love this girl! She definitely brightens my bad days and just give me something to laugh about. I also still babysit for these two adorable kiddos!!I seriously can be having the worst day of my life and when I come babysit these two, things will turn around and the day will end up being my best so far. The things these kids say and do crack me up! But most of all I love their excitement about life and love for all those around them! I'm truly blessed to play with these kiddos a few hours a week!
I've recently started another part time nanny job. Its been seriously lots of fun! I've never played in the sand box more than I have in the past few weeks! I love the kiddos and there seriously is never a dull moment with the two of them!
Well that's pretty much it for now! I'm sure you'll get another update about my life in a few months or so! ;)

No comments: